Textiles Thursday: 6th Street Design School


I am so pleased to have Kirsten from 6th Street Design School here today.
Kirsten is one of the few bloggers I have had the chance to meet.
She is so sweet and incredibly talented.

I am so glad to be showing off some of my favorite textiles today! I love fabric and I LOVE pattern. The first thought that comes to me when I think of draperies is pattern and color! I just love it. Today I'll be sharing all the curtains in my home.

To start off we have my living room curtains.


I am obsessed with them. I just love the jolt of pattern and blue that they add to the room!
The fabric is called Kalah Blue. You can find the fabric still at Calico Corners here.


My office curtain fabric came from a local fabric store called Home Fabrics.


I love these curtains. They tie in all the colors in my office perfectly.


My most recent curtain addition is to my son Jett's room. I just love his room and these curtains are my very favorite thing.


The fabric is Dotscape Major by Dwell. I bought mine from Fabric.com

I hope you enjoyed a tour of all my curtains. And I have to give a shout out to my good friend Erin who sewed them all for me!

Kirsten

I love Kirsten's use of bold drapery, it makes such a statement.
I wish I had more windows to dress in gorgeous fabrics.
Thanks so much Kirsten, your home is amazing.

0 comments:

Post a Comment