Fabric Scraps

I am in need of some pillows for my sofa.
I even have the original pillows that came with the sofa still on it, ahhh!

I so badly want to go on Etsy, a.k.a "pillow crack", and purchase 5 gorgeous new pillows.
My thrifty side says no...I sure hate that side sometimes.

I pulled out some of the leftover fabric scraps sitting in my closet.
Do you have a million scraps laying around too?                 


All I need is 20" x 20" pieces or smaller.
I plan on adding a solid color to the back so that my fabric can make more pillows.


I also want to learn how to sew a pillow with piping.
It has been on my to-do list for a while.
I am going to follow this tutorial.

Hopefully I can use my leftover scraps to make at least 3 of my pillows.
I also plan on purchasing a couple floral pillows, unless you have a scrap you want to swap?
A scrap swap, seems like such a good idea...

0 comments:

Post a Comment