Look for Less


As you know, my husband is a second year medical student.
Since medical school is very expensive and I am a stay-at-home mom, we never have much money to spend on decor.
My husband has at least 6 more years of school left, which means I have no choice but get used to a thrifty lifestyle.

Luckily, I find great joy in designing on a small budget.
There is nothing better than seeing a beautiful room come together on a dime.

Style at Home's High and Low series makes me giddy.
They take an expensive room and recreate it for less.

$17, 485


$4,636


$20,893


$4,408


Incredible, right?
These rooms excite me and they almost look identical.

I would love to do something like this for a client.
If you have room you are drooling over, send it my way!

0 comments:

Post a Comment