A good deed

On Saturday I took a trip to my local discount fabric store.
I wanted fabric to re-upholster my ottoman.
Our ottoman seems to need re-upholstering about every 5 months thanks to the little one :)

Fabric shopping with a 2-year-old is not fun.
Do you see her in the corner? and she's off.....

Regardless, I still managed to find some keepers.
They have plenty of the blue & white ikat fabric that I used in my master bedroom.


I absolutely love it and I think it is only $7.00/yard!


I fell in love with this brown and white dotted fabric.


It kind of reminds me of the fabric used in this room designed by Tommy Smythe, in a $7.00/yard kind of way.



Luckily, I only needed 1 yard.
$7.00 for a new look, not bad.

My joy was quickly destroyed when I realized Emory had an accident, #2.

I headed to the till (flustered), got my fabric cut, and went to pay...
And my wallet was missing.
I knew I had to come back, what a pain!

The lady behind me noticed my situation
She quickly offered to pay for my fabric.
Of course I refused but she insisted
She called it her good deed for the month!

I am determined to do at least one good deed a month.
Who's with me?


Also, I am loving the new ottoman.

0 comments:

Post a Comment