$100 Room Makeover!


My client has been working hard at getting her baby's room finished.
I am so excited about the results.


She had almost everything to complete the space, she just needed help with the finishing touches.
The furniture lay-out was the first thing to change.
The room needed a focal point, what better than the crib?
We centered the crib on the back wall, moved the chair to across the room, and placed the dresser on the opposite wall.


The next change, and most dramatic, was a fresh coat of paint!
The room was too warm. Adding a cool tone to the walls made the furniture, drapery, and accessories pop.
This room was begging for a cool tone don't you think?


 We also added white vinyl trees that were purchased on ETSY for $50.00.




She already had the picture frames, all they needed was a fresh coat of white paint.
The small square side table was taken from another room and painted white.


The lamp was also brought from another room and my client sewed the pillow with some leftover scraps she had.




The gallery wall was created with frames she already had.


  We framed some of her scraps leftover from the roman shades and the pillow.
The birdhouses were purchased and given a fresh coat of paint.


My client also made this mobile.
I just love it.


I am so pleased with the results especially since it only cost $100.00 and a little elbow grease.

We are also almost done her little girls room.
I can't wait to share :)

If you are interested in my design services email me at danielle.oakey@gmail.com for more information.

0 comments:

Post a Comment