Thrifty Tuesday: Affordable Gift Guide for Her!


As I am sure you could guess, my Christmas wish list is always filled with home decor items.
Although a new sofa or rug is always at the top of my list, it just isn't realistic.
After buying gifts for the kids, family, and traveling expenses, there isn't always a ton of the budget left for me and the hubs. I am sure many of you can relate!

Luckily there are SO many affordable items that I have my eye on right now.
These items would not only make great gifts for myself, but I am sure many of my friends and family would love them too!


Chalkboard Cake Pedestal: $35.00
Faceted Glass Vase: $29.00
White Bowl: $11.98
Table Top Stagg Head: $24.99
Cast Metal Jewelry Tray: $29.00
Textured Dip Bowls: $3.00
Decoupage Trays: $2.99
Chalkboard Nested Ramekins: $39.00
Large Tray: $9.99
Antler Candle Holder: $19.99
Moderinst Bowl: $6.00

With adorable bowls priced at $3.00 a pop, a set of 4 would only set you back $12.00 and make such a great gift!

All of these items are also the perfect pieces to help style your home. I know styling can be one of the trickiest parts of design...and no one likes to spend that extra money on those items (hence why we are all missing that final layer, right?). 

Do you have home decor on your Christmas list too?

xo,



0 comments:

Post a Comment