Last Minute Easter Table Setting!


Yesterday I got a text from my Mom with a picture of her table setting for Easter dinner.
It was adorable and inspired me to get moving!
I am not one to go all-out for holidays, but a simple table setting seemed fitting.


When I say simple, I mean simple. 
Pink Tulips from Coscto, placemats and name tags made from wrapping paper, and napkins folded to look like bunnies!



I followed this tutorial from Best Bites for the bunny napkins.
Super easy and Emory loves them!


The wrapping paper placemats were so easy and free!
I simply cut out a rectangle and added a scalloped edge. Since they are paper, I plan on letting Emory write on them during dinner. Kinda a fun little activity for a special occasion!


I still need to write names on the heart name tags, but other than that I am keeping it low-key!



Oh, and I need to plan the meal...the hard part for me!
Any suggestions?




0 comments:

Post a Comment