Sleep, Design, Wedding.


I've got 3 things consuming my life lately.
Sleep training, design work, and the planning of a wedding.

First, sleep training.
Theo turned 9 weeks today.
That means 9 weeks of waking up every hour or so. The poor little guy is not so good at sleeping. He suffers from reflux and has some serious gas issues, both of which aren't helping the sleeping situation.
We have him on medications and probiotics, but I am really hoping he just grows out of it soon!


So my mommy friends, I would love to know when you started sleep training!
Once we get his stomach issues resolved I am ready to dive right in.
What age did you sleep train?

Second, I am finally back to working!
On Saturday I spent the morning helping a client style her bookshelves, we aren't quite finished yet, but it sure felt good to be back at it.


I am finally accepting online design clients again,
I have a limited number of openings but E-mail me if interested!

Lastly, this May I get to be a bridesmaid in my high school friends wedding.
Her colors are mint, gold, and hints of pink.
I have been on the hunt for the perfect dress for weeks!
I so wish I could find this dress, but every time I find one similar, it is really short!

(image via here}

Any chance one of you would know where I could it?
Or do you know of someone local (Salt Lake City, UT) that could make it? 
I woud love you forever!



0 comments:

Post a Comment