Designer Frugal Finds!


This week we began sleep training our little guy. It HAD to be done.
He was waking up every 30-40 minutes and I was struggling to survive.
On Monday I took a couple hours to myself, I needed it bad.
The endless sleepless nights had finally caught up to me and I was SO close to bursting into tears.
I left for a few hours and aimlessly roamed the isles of Hobby Lobby and Walmart.
Seems like an odd selection of therapeutic shopping spots, but nothing gets me more excited than finding a frugal find.

I was excited to see these two Waverly prints at Hobby Lobby.



Both these prints make a killer pillow.


You can find this one here.


And this one here.

I would love to design a pre-teens bedroom around these prints.
How cute would that be?

I was also super excited when I stumbled upon this large starburst mirror.
It sells for $199.00, but the mirrors regularly go on sale for 50% off.
$100.00 for this mirror is a steal.



Some may say starburst mirrors have seen their day, but I still love them.
Especially in silver.

{image via here}

I am always on the lookout for a perfect little white vase.
They are so handy to have, great for a coffee table, nightstand, desk, bathroom, the list is endless really.
I found this little guy at Walmart for $3.97.
No complaining here.


It is the ideal vase for styling a nightstand with flowers, like I discussed here.

{image via here}

Lastly, I saw these new red frames at Ikea last night.
I have a crush on them already.


Remember when Jenny did this Gallery wall with red frames?
I am still in love with it.


How perfect would those Ikea frames be for a project like that?

Also, I am happy to report that since we started sleep training, I am now getting 8 hours of sleep at night!


It's amazing how life changing a little sleep can be!



0 comments:

Post a Comment