Theo's Mini Room Reveal!


Last week we moved Theo into Emory's room.
Even though we will be moving in a few months, I felt like Theo's little wall needed some love.
I didn't want to spend any money, so I worked with what I had around the house.
Several years ago I had purchased the frame from a thrift store and painted chalkboard paint right over the picture. It worked well and has held up awesome.


It's not much, but I think it helps make his "wall" a little more homey.
  

I must admit, I was excited to get my $9.00 DIY deer heads hung back up!
I still love them as much as when I first made them.


I did buy this cute black & white striped blanket from Ikea for his crib, but I forgot it at the check-out!
How lame is that?


We found out last Friday that we will be moving to Boise Idaho in June.
We will be living there for a year before heading to California.
I can't wait to give Theo a proper room, but this will have to do the trick for now!

Also, the winner of the 3 Lady Gatsby prints is...




Congrats Sarah! Shoot me an email!



0 comments:

Post a Comment