Thrifty Tuesday: Anthropologie Chair Look-a-likes!


I love spending time on Anthropologie's website gawking at the stunning chairs.
Oh how I wish I could afford to spend $1,600.00 on one chair, but let's be honest, it's not happening anytime soon.
My only option...find an affordable look-a-like!

Below are 4 chairs that I love.
Three of them are from Anthropologie, and the remaining one is from World Market.
The Anthropologie chairs cost around $1,600 each, and the World Market chair is only $299.

1.2.3.4

This vintage floral beauty is from World Market.
Regardless if you could tell or not, I think it's a great Anthro look-a-like.
And you can't beat the $299 price tag!


And just incase you are in the market for a cute little tufted number, I've also found these two adorable chairs.
One is from Anthropologie costing $1,700 and one is only $343 from Home Decorators.
Any guesses?

Ok, this one might have been a little more obvious, but I still think it is a great comparable!
Well done Home Decorators, I love this little tufted linen chair.


I love a good look-a-like, especially if it means saving some serious $$!



0 comments:

Post a Comment