Toddlers & Interiors

Toddlers can be tough on interiors.
This week confirmed as much.

Notice anything different about my faux bamboo chair?


Yep, that would be a huge hole.
A very dramatic fall caused the damage.
i wanted to cry...


But I didn't.
It is just a chair, right?
Luckily it isn't painted yet and I think I can fix it.
Any suggestions?


The chair is not the only victim this week.
My table skirt has seen better days.
Every time Emory gets off the computer her foot catches on the table skirt trim.
I guess fabric glue is not toddler proof.

The saggy trim was driving me nuts!


An easy solution, sew it on.
One episode of the Kardashians later and I was finished (did I just admit that?)
I always wanted it sewn on, but I was too lazy.
This ended up working out, the glue held it in place while I quickly sewed on the trim.

Speaking of sewing, I am an amateur.
I recently purchased this LIFE SAVING tool, a cone thread holder.


Before owing the holder I balanced the thread on the bobbin threader thing (very technical term).



This new contraption is incredible.
I even successfully threaded my bobbin the first time I tried!
yippee!

0 comments:

Post a Comment