award and a little bit about me...

I have received the stylish blogger award from so many of you.
thank you so much, i am flattered!

now 7 things about me...

i was born and raised in canada.
i have dual citizenship and feel so lucky :)


i have 2 sisters.
i love having sisters and i talk to them everyday!


i graduated from byu-idaho with a bachelors in interior design in 2007.
the program was SO challenging but taught me everything i know.
i miss school.
i have plans to get my masters one day.



i met my husband in my 2nd year of college.
i was married at the ripe young age of 21.
i know it was only 5 years ago, but don't we look so young?


we spent a summer living in cape cod massachusetts.
it was incredible.



we rented a small cape style home and had the time of our lives.
i dream of owning a home on the cape one day.



we welcomed our first baby in march of 2008.
she came 16 weeks early (24 weeks gestation) and weighed 1 pound 9 ounces.
we spent 3 months in the NICU.
it was a life changing experience.



my husband started medical school.
uggghhh, that's all i have to say about that :)


i ran my first marathon last year.
i survived and consider it a miracle!


i now spend my days as a mom, part-time designer, DIYer, and i love it!



ok, maybe that was more than 7.
too much info?

0 comments:

Post a Comment