Renting can be GLAMOROUS

This apartment is extraordinary.
Yes, I said apartment.
Renting didn't stop Samantha Zenger from having a well designed home.
She embraced white walls and neutral carpets.
I am in love.



I actually went to design school with Samantha.
I know right, I had some amazing classmates!
Darn good school :)



Her use of color and pattern are spot on.



I love the overall eclectic feel.
This can be challenging to accomplish, a fine balance between too little and too much.


I definitely wouldn't mind blogging from this table.
and that rug...


I love how she embraced the red accents.
The perfect little kitchen.




This place makes me want to paint all my walls white!
Who said renting can't be glamorous?

Also, don't forget to enter my Online Room Design Giveaway!

0 comments:

Post a Comment