Thrifty Tuesdays: Match Interiors

One of my closest friends from Interior Design School just launched Match Interiors.
Whitney and Kevin, husband and wife, are the creative minds behind Match Interiors.
I have no doubt that they will be successful!

Their 2-year-old boy's bedroom transformation is incredible.
Take a look!


Here is the bedroom with the previous owner's furniture.



Once the room was cleared out they had a fresh slate.
Looks like a standard bedroom to me.


I am blown away by the transformation.
It doesn't even look like the same room.


I love everything about this space.
Believe it or not, it was a thrifty design.
Almost everything was second-hand finds or DIY projects.
Luckily, Kevin has some mad carpentry skills and made the dresser and crib.
He also re-upholstered the wingback (free on craigslist) with ikea fabric costing $4.00!

So inspiring!

Also, my sunburst mirror is getting a little love at DIY showoff today.
how fun :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment