guest post & red

today i am guest blogging at cove street.
i just recently met katie but i am hooked.
she loves a good DIY project, my kind of girl :)


i am sharing one of my favorite DIY projects and a little something i love.
since today is love day, head on over to cove street and show katie a little love.

speaking of love, thank you for all the love you sent my way regarding emory's bedroom.
i appreciate each and every one of your comments.
you guys sure know how to make a girl smile :)

i don't typically use a whole lot of red in my own interiors.
but if i did, i think this room has the perfect amount of red.



i am considering adding a little red in my living room.
this suzani fabric is lovely and i see a little red!



i am thinking throw pillows.
do you love red in your interiors?

happy valentines day!

0 comments:

Post a Comment