Textiles Thursday: Look Linger Love

The lovely Chassity from Look Linger Love is here today.
What a treat.
She is my go-to-girl for all things fashion, especially jewelry!
Not only does Chassity have impeccable fashion style, she also has a rockin home!

like her dining room...



no, that is not from a magazine, that is her home!
isn't it lovely?!
without further adieu...

Hi there to all of Danielle's pretty readers! I'm so happy to be visiting here today and sharing with you my favorite textile in my home. This is a hard one for me...I don't really have any major standouts...and I love everything in my home. But I thought I would honor and show some love to my most favorite chair. Behold...



Ooops! Is that a toy in the background?!

Isn't she dreamy? It is the Churchill Leather Reading Chair from Restoration Hardware. The distressed leather and brass nailheads were what had it in for me. Plus it has an extra deep seat that is perfect to curl up in with my computer for blogging! I also have very feminine "dueling sofas" in this same room, and i think that this chair is the perfect complementary anchor to the room.

Thanks so much Danielle for inviting me over to her awesome blog today. I'm so happy to have shared something of my own with you all!

Love and Kisses forever and ever,

I completely understand why this is her favorite chair.
The distressed leather paired with tight tufting, yummy.
No wonder her home has no "standouts," everything is amazing!
Thanks so much for Sharing Chassity!

0 comments:

Post a Comment