Woodland Chic Christmas Decor Round-up!


There is no holiday quite like Christmas.
Every year I can't wait to pull out my christmas decor, drink hot chocolate, and watch Christmas movies with my family.

I also loooove getting new decor items each year to add to my collection.
As I have been browsing for furniture/accessories for design clients, I have stumbled upon some pretty great Christmas decor that I can't help but want. 

This season I plan to share with you some of my favorite items, starting with a a theme I have noticed to be prevalent in this years holiday decor...I like to call it Woodland Chic!


1.2.3.4.5.6.7.8.9.10

These decorations aren't just adorable, they are also pretty affordable!
I mean, you do know me right?

Do you like to switch up your holiday decor too? 
I want it all.

xo,

0 comments:

Post a Comment