Thrifty Tuesday: J.Crew Cuts Look-a-likes


Like I have mentioned before, I love to buy Emory clothes.
Unfortunately my eyes are always bigger than my budget, so I have to get creative.

I pretty much adore all of J.Crew Cuts clothing.
In my opinion, their clothing is the perfect mix of playfulness, style, and sophistication.
I usually spend a few minutes drooling over the clothing at J.Crew Cuts, and then I get busy finding the perfect look -a-likes.

Today I thought it would be fun to share with you a few of my recent finds...



J.Crew Cuts Jacket: $138.00 vs. Gap Jacket: $60.00
J.Crew Cuts Shoes: $58.00 vs. Target Shoes: $18.00

I would say saving $220.00 is a pretty good deal!

My favorite deal has to be this jacket!
The J.Crew Cuts jacket is $138.00 and the Gap jacket is originally $88.00 but is on sale for $60.00.
I loooove it!





I must admit, I sure do love to shop for look-a-likes!
Anyone else do the same thing?

xo,

0 comments:

Post a Comment