Create My Thanksgiving Table for $25.00?


I am starting to get excited about Thanksgiving.
Since my husbands work schedule is demanding, we will be spending the holidays here.
Although I should probably be concerned about the food, I can't stop thinking about how I want to decorate our table.
Unfortunately I don't own much in the tableware department, and my budget doesn't accommodate running out and buying everything new.

So, I have made a personal challenge for myself...I plan on creating my Thanksgiving table from scratch for under $25.00.
This weekend I was lucky enough to snag a couple hours to myself to do a little thrifting.
I purchased my dinner plates, salad plates, and a couple of decorative dishes.
So far I have spent $7.00.


I plan to keep my color scheme black, white, gold, with a pop of color in the flowers.



1/2/3

Speaking of flowers, I love the idea of using a pumpkin for the vase.
Although I think I will paint my pumpkin.


I know I want my table cloth to be black and white, but I can't decide if I want to stick with stripes or maybe go with a fun little dotted pattern.



I am really excited to put it all together. 
Do you think I can do it for $25.00?!

xo,



0 comments:

Post a Comment