Emory's Room Reveal!


I have spent the last few weeks working on making over Emory's room.
Since we are only living in this rental home for the next 9 months, I kept my budget really small. We are also planning on selling all of our furniture before the big move to California, so I didn't want to put much money or time into something that I just have to turn around and sell.


I converted Emory's loft bed to an upholstered twin bed, sewed the drapery, added the wall decals, and used accessories that I had around the house.
The total room makeover cost is $150.00.


I am absolutely in love with the honeybee wall decals
I purchased them from The Lovely Wall. They are $15.00 a set and I needed 2 sets for her wall.
I purchased them in gold metallic and they have the prettiest shimmer.


I hung a couple gold mirrors I had laying around on the wall.



I purchased the purple linen bed fabric from Home Fabrics (a discount fabric store) for $5.00/yard. I am pretty sure it is actually Serena & Lily fabric, so I am pretty happy about getting such a great deal! I also scored the white drapery fabric for $5.00/yard and purchased the black pom pom trim from JoAnn Fabrics (and used my 40% off coupon).



I purchased the floral pillow from an Etsy Shop called Aurelia. It was a splurge, but I LOVE the Manuel Canvas Misia Fabric.



I also hung one of my favorite white mirrors above the cabinet that holds all her toys.


Considering my tight timeline and budget, I am pretty happy with the results!
I think it feels a little more homey and settled, which I think is important even if we are only living here for a short time.


 Also, make sure you check back tomorrow, I have a great giveaway! Just a hint, you could score yourself some adorable wall decals!
  
  
xo,

0 comments:

Post a Comment