Pin Therapy!


Sometimes you just need a good Pinterest sesh. There is something therapeutic about pinning, it's almost as satisfying as actually purchasing the item, am I right?
Here is a little sample of what I have been pinning lately.
I adore this kitchen. Swap out the hardware for a little brass action and I am in heaven.


This Praying Mantis Floor Lamp is drool worthy.
The original sells for thousands but you can snag this one for only $525.00.
Darn it, someone come up with a DIY please.


Remember it in Michelle Adams apartment.
Yum.


West Elm is killing it with their art lately.
I'll take this one...


and this one...


and this one...


Clearly I am trying to eat healthy because I can't stop pinning food, especially desserts.
Better Than Sex Pumpkin Cake? This should be illegal.


At least I also pinned this Brussels Sprout Salad
I am making this some time this week, for sure.


Lastly, I really really want this dress.



Feel free to follow me on Pinterest, I promise I am not a crazy pin all the time kind of girl!

xo,


0 comments:

Post a Comment