My Favorite Geometric Designer Pillows!


I know I have mentioned this before, but I am a huge fan of designer fabrics.
They are expensive, but I think the extra $30.00 per pillow is well worth it. A couch or bed filled with designer pillows can break the bank, so I always suggest pairing one designer pillow with a more affordable one. 
I actually did this in my own home, a little Schumacher Chiang Mai Dragon paired with a $7.00 Ikea pillow.  I think it works great!


So where do you start? 
Thank goodness for Etsy, designer pillows are now available to the general public.
Here is a round-up of my go-to geometric designer pillows.

1.2.3.4.5.6.7.8.9

Don't get me wrong, I am all about saving money and thrifty designs, but I also think it is important to know where and when to spend a little extra.
In my opinion, the ultimate sign of a successful thrifty design is when it looks expensive!
What are your thoughts? 
Would you spend the extra money on designer pillows?

xo,



0 comments:

Post a Comment