What I am Loving...


Does anyone else feel like the weeks are just flying by?
I can't believe we are already starting the second week in October.
We had a very busy yet productive weekend. Zack spent 90% of his time at the hospital so it was just me and the kids. We did plenty of cuddling, a little thrifting, and lots of design work.
I am happy to report that my plate is feeling a little lighter, or at least I am finally getting the hang of balancing everything
Life is good.

On that note, here is what I am loving...

1. During my endless hours sourcing products for clients, I came across this darling Etsy Shop The First Snow. I am particularly fond of their prints...


Such cute and unique gallery wall pieces in my opinion.


2. We all know I love a good deal.
I do plenty of online designs for regular people. You know, people that have smaller budgets.
Browsing Pinterest, blogs, and magazines can make you wonder if anyone else out there has a tiny budget. Don't worry, lots of people do.
So, for all you small budget people out there, this chair is for you!
Tufted, pretty legs, great colors and only $133.00



and the teal is yummy too.


3. Domino is back on October 8th!
To be honest, I never got to fully appreciate Domino the first time around. I am so excited to get my hands on a magazine. 

This room...well, I love it.


I am crossing my fingers (and toes) in hopes that our next rental has white walls.

(images via Decor 8)

Crazy to think, only 9 more months until we move again! Ahhh.

4. Lastly, I am excited to announce the winner to The Lovely Wall Giveaway.
A big congrats to Ericka!



Thank you to everyone that entered!

xo,




0 comments:

Post a Comment