Under $600.00 Boy Bedroom Design!


Since I have designed a $400.00 girls nursery design, $440.00 girls room design, $400.00 playroom design,  $500.00 guest bedroom design, I thought it was about time to create an affordable boys room design.
I tried to make it crisp, modern, playful, and masculine. 

You can purchase everything on this design board for under $600.00!



+I adore the decorative antlers. I think they are the perfect unexpected item to hang above the bed. You can buy them here for $40.00!



+The side table is form IKEA. You can purchase it here for $13.00.
+I think the headboard makes such a statement in this room. You can purchase it here for $250.00. Since it is so simple, I would think about attempt a DIY to save some money! You could buy this b&w striped fabric for $8.00 a yard.

+This table lamp is on clearance for $15.00 from Target. I like how it is simple yet has an industrial vibe.
+I love these mini paper deer heads. They are tiny, but I think they would look so cute hanging in a grouping. You can buy them here for $9.00.


+The pillow can be purchased here for $35.00.
+The rug can be purchased here for $135.00.
+I adore this light from Urban Outfitters for $65.00!


+You can purchase the Young Wild Free printable here for $5.00.

Total: $567.00!

So what do you think? Do you like the crisp modern look or prefer something a little more soft?

xo,



0 comments:

Post a Comment