I'm Back!

I am back from Mexcio.
I had such a blast, it was just what I needed.

We stayed in Playa Del Carmen and it was fantastic.
The beaches are amazing, don't you agree?


It was so fun to be able to spend time with my family.


We spent most of our days by the pool and our nights downtown Playa Del Carmen eating and shopping.



I absolutely love the bright colors and vivid pattens used in Mexican textiles. 



I desperately wanted to buy one of these blankets.


I was also eyeing one of these oversized bags, amazing.


We stayed in a condo resort, so our room had a full kitchen and living room.
It was perfect.

  

We managed to squeeze in some water aerobics in the pool.
I think we laughed harder than we worked-out!


We also visited the ruins, went zip lining, swimming in caves, snorkeling, and lots of sitting by the pool!


It was such a great trip!

I am now playing catch-up, if I owe you an e-mail it is coming!
Happy Monday :)


0 comments:

Post a Comment