My Mom's Back Deck


 It is no secret that my mom has great style.
I absolutely love her house, you can see a tour of it here.

She is constantly redesigning something in her home.
Her latest project is the back deck.

Last week she purchased two fantastic throw pillows from Home Goods. 
I love the orange and blue combo, perfect for an outdoor space.


We are now on the hunt for the perfect outdoor mirror for above the fireplace, something that will pop.


She quickly threw together this furniture arrangement with outdoor pieces she already owned.
Although it looks pretty good, she wanted a place to lounge.
This loveseat was just not cutting it.


I immediately suggested doing an outdoor daybed.
I love the look, function, and practicality of them.


And the best part, you get to load them with yummy textiles!

This lumbar pillow for Pottery Barn will be the perfect floral for the space.



And will look great paired with a couple of these light blue pillows.


Wouldn't it be fun to add this graphic beauty to the mix?



I can't wait to see it complete!
Is anyone else working hard on finishing their outdoor spaces?

0 comments:

Post a Comment