Thrifty Tuesday: A Couple of My Favorite Finds


I am long due for a DIY post.
But I have a hard time focusing on DIY projects once spring hits.
I still have a couple projects floating around in my head, stay tuned :)

In the meantime, I thought I would share some of my latest thrifty finds.

First off, this incredible indoor/outdoor rug from CB2.


It is 5 x 8 and only cost $80.00.
Wouldn't this rug be the perfect inspiration piece for a rockin patio design?
I love the color scheme and ethnic vibe.


I am really impressed with World Market's pieces lately.
This $169.00 side table is so unique and charming.
I love its refined industrial look.


This $69.99 ceramic table lamp is also from World Market.
I have a soft spot for ceramic lamps and I adore this green color.


And lastly, this mirror is from Wistera and is currently on sale for $115.00, marked down from $329.00!


You can never go wrong with an ornate black mirror.





Especially for such a great price!
Happy Shopping :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment