Colorful Online Basement Design


I love when I get a client who isn't afraid of color and pattern.
This client loves bright colors and graphic patterns.

I immediately turned to Trina Turk's fantastic fabrics to spice up the space.
I love how playful and bold they are, perfect for a basement family room.


I paired the bold pillows with this amazing chair from Serena & Lily.



I found this vintage coffee table on my client's local craigslist.
I love the color and shape.




I then selected this oversized wall clock to be placed above sectional.

Since the fabrics in the space are bold and graphic, it was important to keep the wall art simple.
A gallery wall would have been too busy for the space, but this large clock was perfect!

It is no secret that I love combining lots of color and pattern.
I could definitely see a space like this in my future home!

0 comments:

Post a Comment