Thrifty Tuesday: Closet Glam


Last week I finally got my closet organized (thanks mom!).
Now that everything is neat and clean, it is time to glam it up!

This $118.00 closet makeover has me thinking.
Meredith, from Welcome to Heardmont, was the mastermind behind this DIY.



I love how she only painted the stripes above the shelf.
It adds some spunk but still keeps it simple.


Although we would all like custom built-in closets, that is not always realistic.
A new light, paint or wallpaper, and a couple of accessories can do the trick.



I love her jewelry center, functional but pretty.


and it never hurts to add a couple accessories to the space.
I think this little owl is perfect.


{all images via Welcome to Heardmont}


This is definitely a closet makeover that everyone can do.
You can check out the rest of the makeover here.

Now I just need to find some motivation and do mine!

0 comments:

Post a Comment