Textiles Thursday: Plain & Fancy Living



I am so excited to have Amy from Plain & Fancy Living here today.
I absolutely adore her design style and home.
She also happens to be extremely sweet and beautiful, what a combo!

Hi, Danielle Oakey readers! This is Amy from Plain & Fancy Living, I am so happy to be guest posting on Textile Thursday.  Thanks so much for having me.


The textiles I have in my home are mostly linen fabrics. I love the Imperial Trellis pattern by Schumacher, especially in a punchy shade like the citrine. I know some people think the pattern is too trendy, but I think it will be considered a classic in the future. Fingers crossed!


I have faux drapes framing out the windows in the breakfast nook and I also have a roman shade in the pantry. This fabric brings so much energy to the space. I love it against the Ben Moore Revere Pewter wall color.


I also love how the swirls in the DIY painting and curves of the light fixture play off of the movement in the pattern of the fabric. The contrast of color with the citrine and gray is just the combination I wanted.



 My lemon prints from Wisteria are perfect with the feel of the space and the fabric.


I love to mix old with modern and I think the fabric is a perfect compliment to the reclaimed wood farm table.



The fabric was purchased through Urban Grace Interiors.  I painted the swirly picture and I purchased the lemon prints from Wisteria.  The table was purchased at a local store, chairs from Tar and the light is Aidan Gray, purchased at local consignment.

Thanks so much for having me guest post on your stylish blog Danielle!
XXO,

Photobucket


Seriously? Do drapery get any better than that?
I am with Amy on this one, I think the Imperial Trellis print is timeless, I love it.
I definitely have drapery envy, anyone else?
Thanks Amy!

0 comments:

Post a Comment