Do You Like to Organize?


My mom has been here since Sunday and she is an organizing machine.
I wish I could say I was better at it, but I am not.

Although my home is very clean, don't open a drawer.
I like things organized but I am horrible at keeping them that way.
I have to dig myself out of my cluttered closets and drawers about every three months.

I finally think I have found my problem, I need more organizing tools! 
We have spent the last two days planning and purchasing everything to get me organized.

We started in Emory's room.
Since we live in a 900 sq. ft two bedroom condo, her bedroom doubles as a play room.
Toy storage is a huge issue.
Yesterday we purchased this Expedit bookcase from Ikea.


It looks great and provides an easy and accessible way for Emory to get her toys.
I am also amazed at how many toys it ended up holding.
  

We made a quick stop at HomeGoods today and found the perfect items to accessorize the top of the bookcase. I can't wait to style it!

My mom is on a role and I don't want to stop her!
Since Sunday she has tackled:

Emory's closet
Master bedroom closet
Bathroom drawers
Pantry

Go Mom go!

Here is a picture from last night at 10:30 pm.


Yes, that is my bedroom.
Ahh, scary!

I can't wait to enjoy all my newly organized spaces.

So, the big question...
Do you like to organize? Or do you close your eyes and shut the drawer?


0 comments:

Post a Comment