$440.00 Bedroom Design!


I hope you are enjoying this affordable designs series.
It is challenging to find inexpensive items to create these rooms, but I must admit I love the hunt.
Today I am sharing a sweet little girls room design. I love bold colors and prints, but I also fall hard for soft serene spaces.
This entire look can be created for $440.00. I would also love to see this design used as a shared room with two twin beds, I think it would be adorable!
I recommend painting the walls a crisp white and placing the gold bee decals on the headboard wall. I plan on using these in Emory's room as well!

 The drapery is from Ikea. $15.00 for two panels.
The print is from the Etsy shop This Sweet Season and is $12.00. I love the quote "You are SO loved," just perfect for a little girl.
The gold wallpaper is expensive but I found these honey bee wall decals that would give the same look! I love them. $30.00
The headboard is from Target, it is currently on sale for $148.00 for a twin. 
The spotted pillow is from Etsy and is $40.00
The lamp base is from Target for $21.00 and the shade is from Target for $20.00.
The duvet is from West Elm for $90.00. I would fold it at the end of the bed when styling the room.
The nightstand is from Target and is on sale for $64.00.

Total: 440.00!

I really love the way this room turned out and it's hard to beat the price!

Like what you see? You can check out my $500.00 guest room design here, or my $400.00 nursery design here!

xo,

0 comments:

Post a Comment