$400.00 Playroom Design


It seems like most people have a playroom that could use a little love.
It's that room that you shudder as you walk by and quickly close the door.

I love the idea of having a magical place for children to play.
A room where everything is child friendly yet beautiful.
Is that even possible? Especially on a tight budget?

Well, if I had a playroom it would look a little something like this...



You can purchase everything on this design board for $400.00 total.
I think we could call this room magical, practical, and affordable!

The Union rug is from pattern society and is $100.00 for a 4 x 6.
Even though it is small, it would create the perfect place for a reading nook.




The black & white striped teepee is from the Etsy Shop called Be Little You & Me and is $115.00.


These adorable garland are from The Land of Nod and are $35.00 for a 6 foot string. I can seriously think of a million places I would like to put these. I think they would look darling hung above the teepee.




The prints are $5.00 printables from an Etsy shop called Mod by Mel. Arn't they perfect for a playroom or children's room? Lucky for us, Mod by Mel is offering 25% off all her prints to DOI readers. Use the code PLAYTIME at check-out. 
I framed them in $10.00 glossy red IKEA frames.



The arrow wall decals are from the Etsy Shop The Lovely Wall and are only $15.00 for a set of 16. I think they will look awesome with the union rug and striped teepee.



The white chairs and blue storage cabinet are from Ikea. The chairs are $30.00 and the cabinet is $60.00.

That makes a grand total of $400.00!
What do you think?

If you like what you see, you might want to check out my $440.00 little girls bedroom design, my $400.00 nursery design, or my $500.00 guest room design!

xo,


0 comments:

Post a Comment