Project Stay Happy Update!


I am overwhelmed by the response I have received for Project Stay Happy!
Just thinking about it makes my heart swell and my eyes water.

Everyday I have boxes on my doorstep and packages in my mailbox.
It is a wonderful thing.


I honestly can't even find the words to describe my feelings when I see a pile full of packages leaning against my front door. It is the happiest kind of mail I tell ya.


I know that each donation will mean SO much to every mother that receives a package.


 I wish I could send a package to every woman on bedrest, they so deserve it!


I spent last night organizing donations and figuring out what else I need to make each package perfect.
I honestly love each and every item donated. The generosity of people is incredible and so inspiring.


I will be sending out the packages at the beginning of October. Which means if you are wanting to donate, there is still time. I hope to send out as many packages as possible!

One more thing. I would love to add a small book filled with words of encouragement to each care package. When I spent my time on hospital bedrest, there was nothing I enjoyed more than hearing success stories from former bedrest graduates or receiving a card in the mail telling me that I can do it!

So this is what I am asking from you...

If you happen to be a former bedrest graduate, I would l love for you to send over some words of encouragement. This could include a quick re-cap of your bedrest story, or even just some positive thoughts. 

Even if you were never on bedrest, I would still love to add your note to the book. So feel free to send them my way! You can simply email them to me (danielle.oakey@gmail.com) and I will print and makes the books. Easy right?

Thank you, thank you, thank you. 

I could not do this without all of you.

xo,

Danielle


0 comments:

Post a Comment