Time for Drapery: Let's Vote!


I am ready to tackle my first project in my living room...adding drapery!
We have been experiencing record temperature highs here in Boise and my AC unit is working overtime to keep things cool in here.
Although I LOVE the big windows and all the light they provide, adding some drapery will help keep the room a little cooler and hopefully save me a few dollars on my AC bill.


Things to consider...

The blue rug has to go. It is just way too small for the space and looks silly.
Also, I want to keep the drapery simple since I am hoping to do something fun (maybe wallpaper?) on the television wall.

I have narrowed it down to 2 options, I already think I know the direction I want to head, but it is fun to hear your opinon.

So, let's vote!

1. White drapery with black trim (rod color still undecided).

{My photoshop skills are lacking, so you will need to use your imagination a little...}


2. Plain white drapery (thinking a gold rod).


Ok, let's hear it!
What is your vote?


0 comments:

Post a Comment