Thrifty Tuesday: Affordable Florals!


Have you been to World Market lately?
They have some really great stuff, especially their drapery.
Finding floral fabrics can be tricky, so I always get excited when I find some that are affordable!

I love this parrot one, the colors are killer.
Unfortunately it only comes in 84" length. Why do they make drapery panels 84" anyways? They are too short for any window!


But, it would make some killer pillows or a great upholstered headboard.
And for $34.99, you can't go wrong.


This one would also make some great pillows.
Pair it with some geometric prints and it would be so good.


Let's talk about the pop of coral in this one?


So pretty.


This shower curtain is packed full of pretty colors.
The aqua background is stunning with the coral and purple.


I am not usually a green fan, but I must admit, I love this green and purple combo.


Now I just need to think of the perfect project to use one of these beauties.
I'm thinking my master bedroom!



0 comments:

Post a Comment