Gallery Wall Frame Round-up!


Most of my design clients request help creating gallery walls.
Gallery walls can be intimidating, expensive, and such a headache to hang!
Since the majority of my design work is done via e-design, I have come up with a way to create to-scale gallery wall lay-outs on my computer.
I have spent LOTS of time making this process as simple as possible, and I will share my templates with you later this week!

In the meantime, I decided to round up a few of my favorite gallery wall frames.
They range in price but are all fairly reasonable.


1.2.3.4.5.6.7.8.9.10.11.12

If you are looking to save money, several stores offer gallery wall packages.
West Elm offers this great 4-piece package for $99.00



Or Walmart offers this 7-piece set for $50.00!


You can also find my gallery wall Pinterest board here.
Hopefully this will help you create!


Also, as I am sure you have heard, google reader is no longer. So sad!
You can follow me here on Blog Lovin, I love this site and think you will be happy with it too!


0 comments:

Post a Comment