DIY Vintage Trailer Reveal!


I am excited about todays post.
My mom has been working hard at transforming her vintage trailer.

My parents purchased the trailer 10 years ago when they were building our family cabin.
It was parked on their lot and my whole family stayed in it for an entire summer.
Since then, my mom has always wanted to renovate it, and she finally got around to doing it this summer.

She kept the reno's super simple, just new paint and fabric.
The power of a new paint job never ceases to amaze me.


I love the way it turned out.
The blue, yellow, and white is clean and vintage looking.


So much better than the original, don't you agree?



For the interior, she painted all of the walls and cabinetry a crisp white.



A bold ikat chevron for the upholstery really transformed the space.
I love it.

The trailer originally was covered in dark wood paneling.
It's almost hard to believe it is the same trailer!


Since she didn't want to spend much on the renovation, she selected colors that would compliment the existing finishings and fixtures.

Now the original flooring, countertops, and appliances don't look too shabby.

  

Isn't is charming?



It originally had a bunk bed above the bench seating.
Since it was never used, my mom removed it which really helped open up the room.



So much better with it removed.



I am not the only one loving the trailers new look...



The kids have officially declared it their new playhouse.
I can't think of a better use for it.

I think my mom did such a good job!
It also makes me want to renovate a trailer, don't you agree?



0 comments:

Post a Comment