New Products I am Lovin!


Now that I am completely moved in and we are feeling settled, I am back to working every night.
I love being back at it and seeing all the new products that I missed previewing while moving.

My favorites are...

1. This Key Wool Dhurrie from West Elm.
The color, pattern, and scale are all perfect. I expect I will be using it often in designs in the future.


2. This Color Study Wall Art in Corals from West Elm. It's the perfect large-scale gallery wall piece.


3. These Faux Gold Deer Antlers from Z Gallerie.
I am always on the hunt for good accessories, I guarantee I will use this pretty little guy over and over again.

4. This Magical Thinking Rattan Coffee Table at Urban Outfitters.
I love unique pieces, especially ones that are affordable! This coffee table is currently on pre-order...I am in love.


5. These Alexandria Twist Baskets from World Market.
Great for storage and cute too! It would also be an easy DIY project to add a little color to these beauties.



I can't wait to use a few of these products in designs I am working on.
Love, love, love.


0 comments:

Post a Comment