DIY Headboard Video Tutorial!


My girl Jen over at WithHeart just launched her youtube channel where she will be featuring videos of all sorts of wonderful DIY's, tutorials, inspiring stories, interviews, a little of everything really.

I was lucky enough to be one of her firsts guest on her new adventure and helped Jen make a headboard for her master bedroom!


It's so strange to be in front of the camera when I am used to hiding behind my keyboard. I actually had a ton of fun, maybe I will start adding a little video action around here once in a while?!

Side note: I can still hear a little Canadian accent in my voice...woot woot! Ten years later and it's still holding strong. That Canadian blood is thick stuff I tell ya.



Video and photography by James Young

So, what do you think? Ready to tackle a headboard now?

Also, you can head on over to WithHeart for a full written and picture tutorial since listening to my voice on repeat might get a little old.

Thanks for having me Jen.


0 comments:

Post a Comment