Design Sponge: DIY Washi Tape Frames


I have been dying to use Washi Tape in my home decor. 
These Washi picture frames featured on Design Sponge yesterday gave me just the inspiration I need to get it done.

{image via Design Sponge}

How cool is that?
I love how simple and inexpensive this project would be, making it easy to change out for the seasons.

{image via Design Sponge}

And you could frame almost anything, don't you think this would work great for framing kids art?


{image via Design Sponge}


The colors & patterns of the Washi tape are almost endless.
I am loving the polka dots and stripes.
{images via Omiyage}

There are several stores that sell Washi tape online, here are a few of my favorites:


Is your mind spinning with ideas too?
As soon as I get released from the hospital, this will be my first DIY.
In the meantime, I better get ordering some tape!




0 comments:

Post a Comment