My Boise Home Entry Tour


Front entry? What is that? It has been a long time since I have lived in a home with an entry.
This home is packed full of amenities that I am not used to, so you will have to bear with me on my excitement about not-so-exciting things.

In our previous apartment rentals, and our condo, the front door opened directly into the living room.
I longed for the day when I could have a real entry, and boy did I get one.
Now it is no dream entry, just the world's longest hallway, but beggars can't be chosers right?

But, wait a minute, in the world's longest hallway there is a...built-in!
Could it be? A built-in just happens to be a first as well. Imagine that.


Although I already shared some of my plans for the living room/dining room with you, I think I will tackle the entry first.
It is screamin' for some personality and I also need it work for us functionally.
We desperately need a place for us to store our shoes, and a comfy spot to put them on wouldn't hurt as well.


It doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out what I am going to do here, but I hope to make it darn pretty for as cheap as possible.


Between the windows will hang some DIY art that I am currently working on.
Just think of the word HELLO. Creative I know.
I am also on the hunt for the perfect fabric to create an upholstered bench. Think graphic.


Pillows and baskets are also a must.


And if I can find a really inexpensive rug, I just might snag that too!
So what do you think? Do you see the potential I do?

Also...




0 comments:

Post a Comment