Affordable Accessories for Under $20.00!


A couple weeks ago Emily Henderson wrote this article discussing the details about styling interiors for photo shoots. 
If you are a designer, stylist, or just want to feel good about your house....go here to read it! 
She confirms what we all suspect, Emily brings in the final layer of accessories for a photo shoot (cause almost no-one can afford all the finishing touches) and then removes the majority of them after the shoot.

Which means...it's totally normal to have a house missing the final layer. Phew, I am normal! 

But if you are on hunt for some affordable accessories to add the final layer to your home, I found a few of my favorites!

All of these are under $20.00...




How cute it this Floral Jewelry Box from Urban Outfitters from Urban Outfitters for $14.99.
 These Patterned Boxes storage boxes from $19.99 are adorble.
I am a lover of gold and this Be Brave Print for $10.00 is on my wish list.
This $19.99 Pillow from West Elm is perfect.
I think everyone should own this Black & White Striped Blanket from Ikea for $19.99. 
I neeeeeeed this Gold Bowl from Target for $19.99.
These Gold Animals for $9.99 from Target are the cutest.

And these are under $30.00...



I love this modern white ceramic elephant for from Z Gallerie for $24.95.
This floral pillow from West Elm is $29.99 and would be perfect for spring.
I might need to purchase this bolster pillow from Target for $24.99.
I adore this standing pug for $29.95 and I am pretty sure Emory would love it too.
I am sucker for yellow and this Target mirror for $29.99 has stolen my heart.
This is the perfect vase from West Elm for $23.00.
I love love love this throw from Target for $24.99.

Although I am sure we were all aware that interiors are styled for photo shoots, I was a little surprised to what extent. I never realized it was the whole final layer, or even that pieces of furniture were swapped out. 

Who is feeling a little better about their house now?!


0 comments:

Post a Comment