Textile Thursday: The Huntress Lives


Today we have one of my newest reads with us, The Huntress Lives.
I recently stumbled upon Amy's blog and fell in love.
Her home is beautiful and I love her soft feminine style.

First, let me start by saying I was so honored when Danielle asked me to be part of her textile series. I am crazy about fabric so this assignment was super easy for me!
Recently, I recovered a settee I snagged at an estate sale with this gorgeous Thibaut fabric called Spring Velvet in the pink color way. I needed a "pop" of color in my living room which was mostly blues and whites. I think I achieved that with this bold, sophisticated print!


Also, in my living room I recovered these vintage french chairs in this pale blue linen fabric with a champagne trellis background. I wanted the chairs to be the focal point so I went very subtle with my fabric choice...


My stairway is painted a very pale gray so when choosing the fabric for my roman shade I went with a raspberry pink. The fabric is by China Seas which I bought from the fabulous Shannon Darby at Designer's Attic. I just LOVE pink and gray together.



I also went with a China Seas Fabric for my master bedroom. My walls are painted Silver Sage from Restoration Hardware and I wanted the blinds to blend with the walls to add to the overall serene feel.

Shades before (yikes)...
 And after...

Lastly, I purchased this Trina Turk indoor/outdoor fabric for my family room chairs. I am having the fabric lamented for extra baby proofing!!!


I love the color and pattern this fabric will bring to my mostly white family room.


They are not done yet but hoping they will turn out like this...

{Images from Designer's Attic and Shelter}

This just confirms that I NEED a pink settee, I can't stop looking at it.
I also adore her Trina Turk cushions, they will add the perfect pop of color and pattern to her dining room.
Thanks so much Amy!

0 comments:

Post a Comment