a long night...


We had a little scare last night.
Emory has been sick with a fever and a cough for the last couple of days.

Around 7:00 pm I was just about to put her to bed.
I gave her some Triaminic (Tylenol), washed her face, and then washed my hands.
As soon as I finished washing my hands, I notice that her face was full of Triaminic again.
I hadn't put the lid back on and she drank it!
I felt sick.


I called poison control and they said we needed to go in.
We had to wait until 11:00 pm to go to the ER in order to get an accurate blood test.
She was sick and tired, poor thing.


Getting the blood drawn was very dramatic.
She did not like it one bit.


We then had to wait, and wait, and wait.


Luckily the test came back normal.
She must not of consumed enough, what a sigh of relief!
I definitely won't be getting the mother of the year award anytime soon...


Back to design.
I am guest posting over at Simple Dwellings today
 I am participating in her "if my blog was a room series."




Go here to check it out!

0 comments:

Post a Comment