Displaying Children's Art


I love the concept of displaying children's art in their rooms.
Simple and inexpensive frames can create a cohesive look and provide the perfect place to showcase your little one's art.

I love this gallery wall.



This art cluster is so sweet.
The pictures can also be easily swapped out for new ones.



Even just paintings tacked to the wall look great if arranged properly.



Lately, Emory loves painting and coloring.
Yesterday we got our paint on.


I have 5 Ikea frames that need to be filled in Emory's room.
I was originally going to fill them with portraits, but I have since changed my mind.


I think her darling art will do!
These ones are just practice, we are going to create our final ones on cardstock.
I also might help direct her on color selection...

How do you display your children's art?

0 comments:

Post a Comment