What NOT to Do Series: Tip One

  
I might be lounging on the beach drinking pina coladas, but I still have a fantastic series for you!



I asked 6 expert designers and bloggers to share their top 3 tips on What Not to Do when designing an interior.


I am so excited about the experts.



Stephanie from sabbespot
Christine from Bijou & Boheme

Does it get any better than that?


Let's get started with tip #1.
Kate from Centsational Girl and Kirsten from 6th Street Design School are kicking off our series with one of my top What Not to Do's.


Kate from Centsational Girl says:



{image via Lonny}


Kirsten from 6th Street Design School says:


{image via Lonny}

I couldn't agree more.
It is SO important to have multiple lighting sources in a space.
 I also love a dimmer switch, who doesn't?
Also, don't forget to appropriately budget for lighting, it can be expensive and is often overlooked when planning a budget!

Make sure you come back tomorrow for tip #2!

0 comments:

Post a Comment