Online Design


I have been very busy with online design clients lately. 
I love doing them, especially this one.

My client was stumped with her open floor plan.
She needed the living room, dining room, kitchen, and nook to flow but still have their own personality.
In the living room, she had a large leather sofa that she wanted to keep but needed help with the rest of the items.

I started with these fantastic Celerie Kemble throw pillows from Plum Cushion.
Although they are a little expensive, they add so much life to the room.
I then pulled the colors from the pillow to create the rest of the space.


I kept the color scheme the same in the dining room by introducing the green drapery.
I also added a fun light fixture to glam up the space.
For the kitchen, I suggested adding beadboard to their standard builder grade peninsula and island.


The nook was so fun to design.
After several e-mails back and forth with my client, we finally decided on this plan.
I recommended painting the walls gray and white horizontal stripes which will create a cozy and welcoming space.


A built-in window seat and office area will not only help maximize seating and storage, but will also create a clean and beautiful nook.

I can't wait to see these rooms come to life!

0 comments:

Post a Comment