Pillow Talk: Kelly Wreastler Bengal


I get a lot of emails regarding pillows and fabrics.
Finding the perfect pillow can be tricky, so I thought I would share one of my favorites...

{image via here}

This pillow is made by Lee Jofa and designed by Kelly Wreastler. The patten is called Bengal. It comes in several color ways, but I adore the pink and purple!

Check out these beauties...


I love how this fabric stands on its own.
It adds the perfect amount of color and pattern to a space.


 {Images via Mungo Interiors}

Yet it is also so serene.


I think I am obsessed!

{image via Breakfast at Toast}

And even though it is a designer fabric, it isn't ridiculously expensive.
You can purchase a pair of 20" pillows here for $110.00
Or a 12" x 18" lumbar for $30.00 here.

So what do you think?
Do you love it too? Or not so much?



0 comments:

Post a Comment